Mar 16, 2007

Teenage fuck

Teenage fuck. If you already not child, that enters.
Sex stories from friends of Teenage fuck:
As I switched it on, its vibrations sent a shiver through me and gave me a knot in my stomach. Not expecting Aunt Sharon to come home for a few hours, I let curiosity and temptation get the best of me. I was soon almost hypnotized by the rhythmic vibrations of my new find.

After a couple more shots, James took me over to the pool table & told me to get on top.  The table was in a darker area of the bar near the bathrooms, so there were people going by.  I laid on the table and James unbuttoned my pants.  He was between my legs.  I was hesitant and somewhat concerned about what he was doing.  He saw my pierced belly button and made a comment.  He poured the shot into my belly button and began licking and sucking my belly button.  He pushed his hips into my crotch.

OH GOD, I'M CUMMING! He shouted as sperm shot out from his cock and falling on his stomach and over the same cock that was fucking him. His breaths grew quieter as she pulled her cock out, wiped the cum off his stomach and stroked it onto her cock. She smiled and turned to him.

Asian
Babes
Big Tits
Gay
Fetish
Lesbians
Mature
Teen