Mar 16, 2007

Balloon sex

Balloon sex. If you already not child, that enters.
Sex stories from friends of balloon sex:
What was even stranger, was that as soon as his stuff came out, all three of us girls seemed to automatically cum really hard all together!!! After he came, he practically broke the world speed record trying to get out of there!!! After he was gone we all roared with laughter, but Ems then reminded us that if we were anything like her, she was afraid that her need for cock was overwhelming!

She came over the next day, and although she was no raving beauty, my cock didn't care. We started making out and I asked her if she wanted to watch me stroke my cock. I didn't wait for her to answer, I just pulled my shorts to the side and started stroking it. Her eyes got really big and without a word she went to her knees in front of me and started to give me one the best blow jobs I can remember.

Feeling compelled to move ever closer, the naked young lady made a mental note to ask Marlow if bees identified the scents of flowers on the same level that humans could. Continuing towards the crimson giant, Diane felt as if she were locked in the grip of a magnetic aura.

Asian
Babes
Big Tits
Gay
Fetish
Lesbians
Mature
Teen