Mar 16, 2007

Fetish cock

Fetish cock. If you already not child, that enters.
Sex stories from friends of Fetish cock:
And yes, James, I feel my nipples tightening. The silk is so soft, so sensuous, and I am imagining what your hands would feel like touching them, holding them, caressing them.

Tony reluctantly stopped what he was doing, and to practice safe sex, rolled a non-lubricated condom onto his stiff cock. “All dressed up for church stud, then come on in,” Roxanne giggled. He lingered at her palace door for a few moments, rubbing her outer lips and exposed clit with the tip of the condom. This teasing drove Roxanne insane and she practically clawed him to get inside her. When he was finally inside his stiff, thick seven-inch cock felt superb, especially as it went deeper inside to his balls.

I ordered the dildo and pretty much forgot about it. About 6 weeks later, Amy called me at work, very excited, to tell me it had come in the mail. I finished my shift and went home at about 110 miles an hour. I was barely in the door of our apartment and I could already smell sex.

Asian
Babes
Big Tits
Gay
Fetish
Lesbians
Mature
Teen